Create A Honey Business - 1 hour – TBA
Returning in 2012
Do you have what it takes to be a BEE-entrepreneur? In this workshop, C. Marina Marchese will outline the basic steps to creating your own profitable honey business. Marchese began her Red Bee Honey business in 2000 and shared her beekeeping and honey entrpreneural journeys in her book Honeybee Lessons from an Accidental Beekeeper.
This workshop will cover:
• How to choose a name for your business
• Learn about branding and logo design
• Writing a bio or mission statement
• Developing a cohesive product line with pricing
• Sourcing containers, labels and other materials
• How to set up a web site and buy domain names
• Creating a marketing plan your honey
• Finding customers
Please remeber to choose "course - no shipping" at checkout so you are not charged for shipping.